Credibility is the key reason to place your message in industry print and digital editorial publications. This objective content provides substance and establishes trust—a great foundation for effective business-to-business communications and name recognition within the industry.
To execute a productive media strategy, you must commit to:
• Developing strong working relationships with editors and reporters
• Providing a steady source of useful, non-promotional information
• Telling people in your organization why positive media exposure is important, and
• Sharing and celebrating your media "hits" with your company and clients.
James Street is very successful in placing articles and interviews on behalf of our clients. The basics of our media strategy include:
• Emailing pitches that are short, factual, and non-promotional
• Understanding what topics the publication covers and who its readers are
• Highlighting a solution that others can use; and
• Always meeting deadlines.
In the past two years, we have placed more than 200 news and feature-length articles about our clients in these well-respected publications, along with other regional and local news outlets.
Air Cargo News, AJOT, American Journal of Transportation, Candy Industry, Confectionery Production, The Daily Herald (Chicago), DC Velocity, Feed & Grain, Food Logistics, Freight Waves, Global Trade, Inbound Logistics, Inside Logistics, International Confectionery, International Railway Journal, International Transport Journal, Journal of Commerce, Multichannel Merchant, PARCEL, Progressive Railroading, Railway Age, Supply & Demand Chain Executive, The Packer, Trains, and TransportTopics.
Ask us what we could do for you.